Monday, March 23, 2009

Im all out of faith, this is how I feel..

I've never felt so perfectly normal and torn at the same time.
I know of things I honestly wish I did'nt. May be I deserved it.
"Reality check" as people like to call it.

I'm not upset nor am I jumping with joy.
I don't know think what to think.
I'll be doing the most normal fun things when all of a sudden a strange numbness passes over.
I go quiet for 5 min and im back to being happy again.
Most often I feel liberated, which is good.

I feel like i've convinced myself to be more detached and indifferent. It worked.
Didn't know i could control my mind so easily. Never felt the need to do it before.

Im just being forced to be that way if i need to remain sane.
Atleast this time I have an explanation.

1 comment:

Priya said...

Maybe the financial ratios did it to u ;)