Friday, February 27, 2009

The river is wide and the water is deep

My brother is  writing his board exams next week.

Feels like mine got over only yesterday..,when I had a week off for chemistry.. feeling blank the day of the exam...looking at the text which by then was split into six, felt like i was looking at something new...terrible times..unwanted pressure..

There's so much "Build-up" for the 12th exams..that when your in school, it makes you feel like you do this one thing right and your life is set. Your going to be Rich and famous, don't have to study anymore, no more worrying about tests, classes and open house.

They forget to tell you, it's just the beginning of your struggle and it's only going to get harder.

Best of luck ash .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my cuz Rohit too is giving his boards..aunt and ama etc are all super tensed...

i was just thinking yday...am so glad am done with it and here I see your post...

somehow I feel it prepares you to face life's struggles and oddly enough that freaking exam has such an influence on your career path even if the marks dont count later than a year post the exam!

all the best to him from my side as well...

mumu said...

same here ..it's like my whole family is giving exams.

.I do agree with you ..tht is has a lot to do with your career..i think i was just irritated doing science ..and then getting into mop for vis.com..