Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I think I'm moving but I go nowhere

I was really excited about g-mails new feature. Previously you could only label your mails..now you can actually put them in different folders like it used to be on hotmail and not have them in your inbox.

 After a super long week of mid-terms finally got down to sorting my mails, created separate folders for friends, family, work stuff ..etc..In the process ended up reading a few mails..chats ., Lakshmi's one line "doubt mails"..asking my dad for more money mails....wedding invites from two of my married classmates...brothers occasional venting on how unfair my parents are to him...Grandma's mails on human relationships and the 'weather in Coimbatore'..AIESEC applications...my million surveys...MOP's alumni mails...endless number of mails from vidyuth..pictures sent (from facebook) with the subject always being .."Have to see".."look how fat her arms are"... 

 All these mails ..previously, I read them..replied and never thought of it five min after..but for some reason today...going through them took much longer...mind wandering...smiled to myself occasionally...felt like an idiot when i read a few...and few just wont get off my mind even 5 hours  and three episodes of 30 Rock later... 

  I hate and love how the past haunts me.

6 comments:

Priya said...

Been very curious about what 'Jenga blocks' means.. care to explain?? :)

San said...

:) i havent sorted my mail in years. im very curious and a little nervous about what ill find back there. hehe.
and i love the new gmail themes.. i have planets n stars thing. hehe

mumu said...

dont ..really..not fun..i've been living IST since..
I have the candy theme :)

San said...

hehe. done. decided against it. will be too depressing. and i loved slumdog. i dont what it was about the movie but i reaaaaly liked it. hee. :) and i know what you mean, my flatmate was surprised i could speak english. LOL.

mumu said...

yea..we were watching sex in the city ..and i left for a couple of episodes casue i'd already seen them..and they asked me if i watched it in "Indian" language..

Anonymous said...

lol my one line doubt mails :) scary :)